Friday, April 2, 2010

Smith Playhouse

John has taken Oscar a few times now to Smith Playhouse, but I have hardly had the opportunity since it is open primarily during the school day.  It is a beautiful old building with three different levels on which toddlers and young children can play.  During this spring break I was finally able to take Oscar to see it for myself.  Here are a few pics, though they don't do the place justice.  On the level filled with toys, I was too busy playing (and keeping up) with O.K. to remember to take any pics.  Honestly, that's fine with me.


The little house with the tiny kitchen was clearly O.K.'s favorite spot.  He likes opening and shutting all of the cupboards and turning the knobs on the stove.



On the lower level, Oscar explored this wooden train car.


He is not actually pushing this with his feet much yet.  He really liked it when I pulled him around on it, though.  Soon enough, he'll be making it go on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment