Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Camera

Just today I was sorting through some old things in one of my two "memory" boxes. I found a photo album of pictures I'd taken--probably between second and fifth grade. In the album there are pictures from school and camp, sleepovers and other friendly events. However, the pictures that I immediately felt the need to preserve (and of course, share) are of family. They also make me miss (a little) how picking up photos from the store used to be such a sweet surprise. Half the time you couldn't remember what you'd taken pictures of, and, unlike now, a great picture was mostly luck. I feel lucky to have taken (and now rediscovered) these.









2 comments:

  1. Big GRIN! I've been playing with old photos myself and don't regret that I have so very many. Maybe you'll post the one of your pop drilling the pumpkin, John peeking under. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made other plans for that photo and was going to save it until then, but...didn't think of it again when posting on facebook--shoot! I'll add it here as well...

    ReplyDelete