Thursday, May 21, 2009

The New Morning

I've been back to work not quite two weeks and it has been an adjustment, to say the least. The new morning looks like this: get up at 4:50, get ready as quickly as I can, make lunch, pack up the pump, feed the kid, eat breakfast, and leave for school by 7:00. While this isn't impossible, it is a challenge because, as I am learning, three and a half month-olds do not always do everything you need them to do in their alloted time. John has been incredible in helping to make this work--usually by having to get up sooner than he should (considering his late night at work) to entertain Oscar until I can feed him. When I came to do just that this morning this is what I found.

Have we embraced the pacifier, or what?

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, this shot made me laugh OUT LOUD. Oh, what a capture. Priceless. Thank you for posting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for bringing a smile to our faces today. Both of them are so cute when they are sleeping. Where is John's pacifier?

    Love you guys and thanks for a laugh.

    John and Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this picture! Your little boy is so sweet, and I love this picture. I am looking forward to summer with you guys so close! Don't forget to call me to babysit!
    ~Susie

    ReplyDelete