Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Highlights from Oscar's Third Week

It's hard to believe it has ONLY been three weeks that Oscar has been with us. At the same time, it is still sometimes hard to believe he is here. Strange how these two feelings can exist simultaneously... Here are a few pics from this third week:


The Macy/Williams family (that's us) got to skype with the whole Newberg family during their monthly Family Dinner. We were Grandma Sherry's "show and tell". It was so fun to SEE everyone--the next best thing to being there ourselves!



Oscar sporting his "Dino" sleeper (and his signature "sweet face").


One of the first friends to ever meet Oscar, Peggy, came by with her husband, Art, to visit Oscar again.


Oscar received some darling gifts from his Nana Elizabeth, including this cute hat!


1 comment:

  1. How delicious is this child?! I drop by this blog often through the day just to revisit these wonderful photos and to try to get to know Oscar through his expressions (and wardrobe!). I'm completely enthralled. And have to say, that to me, he looks quite a bit like his daddy at that age. I'm aching to hold my new grandchild. Thank you so much for posting so frequently, though I know you must be incredibly busy! I love it.

    ReplyDelete