Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oscar Has Arrived


It is hard to believe that Oscar is nearly five days old. He was born last Saturday, February 7th, and as anyone whose had that experience can attest, our lives have not been the same since. We are enjoying getting to know him, hold him, take a ridiculous number of pictures of him, feed him, change him, and generally let our lives be taken over by this tiny person. We are getting considerably less sleep (and the sleep we do get is interrupted regularly), and our daily routines are no longer routines. I (Rachel) am also getting used to the reality that my body is no longer my own (which I somehow thought I might get back once he was officially born--ha!).

We will do our best to post photos and notes about Oscar's life and adventures, especially for our family and friends who live so far away. We are thrilled to share this new experience with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment